We invite you to RETREAT to picturesque Juniata College to REFLECT on the end of the academic year and RECONNECT with our work in Student Affairs, along with colleagues and friends from across Pennsylvania.
We are excited to have keynote speaker Stacy Oliver-Sikorski, Student Affairs Professional and independent editor, blogger and social media enthusiast, joining us for this year’s conference. Stacy is the founder of the Women in Housing Blog series. LEARN MORE ABOUT STACY HERE.
This year’s conference theme is “Retreat. Reflect. Reconnect” and is May 23-25, 2018.
Registration for the 2018 PCPA Annual Conference at Juniata College in Huntingdon is now officially open! We hope you will consider registering by April 21, 2018 to take advantage of Early Bird pricing and significant cost savings.
In addition to registration, we encourage you to consider submitting a program proposal for the Annual Conference. The Call for Programs is open until Monday April 9, 2018. Submit a proposal by clicking here.
|Date Specific Rates|
|Professional Non-ACPA members||$180.00||$195.00||$205.00|
|Graduate Student Member Registration||$105.00||$115.00||$130.00|
|Graduate Student Non Member Registration||$140.00||$155.00||$170.00|
|Member – Wednesday Day Only||$45.00|
|Non-Member – Wednesday Only||$55.00|
|Member – Thursday Only includes 2 meals||$100.00|
|Member – Thursday Only includes 2 meals||$110.00|
|Member-Friday Only includes 1 meal||$65.00|
|Non-Member- Friday Only Includes 1 meal||$75.00|
|Member – Two days||$140.00|
|Graduate Student – Friday Only Includes 1 meal||$50.00|
|Graduate Student – Thursday Only includes 2 meals||$60.00|
|Graduate Student – Wednesday Only||$30.00|
|Graduate Student Two Day||$45.00|
|Non-Member Two Days||$150.00|
|Nathan Hall single occupancy||$40.00||$20|
|Nathan Hall single w/Shared Bath||$35.00||$20|
One of our annual traditions is the recognition of colleagues from across the state. Take a moment to nominate a colleague for one of the following awards. Deadline to submit your nomination is April 21.
- Joseph Merkle Award for Outstanding Contribution to PCPA – Presented to a ACPA/PCPA member who has made a significant contribution to our association over a period of years.
- Outstanding Contribution to the Profession – Presented to an individual (does not have to be a member of ACPA/PCPA) who has made a notable contribution to the profession.
- Outstanding New Professional – Presented to a ACPA/PCPA member who has made a significant contribution to PCPA and has been employed in the student personnel field for less than five years.
- Outstanding Graduate Student – Presented to a ACPA/PCPA member and graduate student who has made a noticeable contribution to the student personnel profession through his/her studies, work, and accomplishment.
- Ronald Lunardini Mentoring Award – Presented to a APCA/PCPA member who has served as a true mentor to graduate students and new professionals in the field.
For more information:
Director of Housing and Residence Life | La Roche College
9000 Babcock Blvd | Pittsburgh, PA 15237
2018 Annual Conference Chair
PCPA President-Elect 2018-2019