Provide leadership in the student development profession, embrace and advocate programs and environments that uphold human understanding.
Welcome aboard to the newest PCPA exec board members!
The newest members of PCPA’s leadership team were announced earlier this summer. Our newest additions are:
- Ashley Testa – University of Pittsburgh – President-Elect
- Kristin Austin – Bloomsburg University of PA – Faculty Members Community of Practice Chair
- Cameo Pritchett – Community College of Philadelphia – Graduate and New Professional Community of Practice Chair
- Heather Horowitz – Arcadia University – Professional Development Chair
- Dr. Adrienne Musu Davis – Temple University – Mid-Level Managers Community of Practice Chair
More info on these members of the PCPA e-board is here.
Hiring? Looking for Qualified Staff? Looking for a New Position?
Send your job postings and resumes to us at email@example.com, and we’ll be sure to share them via our social media platforms.
PCPA Equity and Inclusion Statement
The Pennsylvania College Personnel Association (PCPA) actively promotes and recognizes principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across intersections of race, age, color, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, ability, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
By appreciating the importance of inclusion, we acknowledge that the collective and individual talents, skills, and perspectives of members, constituent groups, and partners foster a culture of belonging, collaborative practice, innovation, and mutual respect. PCPA seeks to empower and engage professionals, scholars, and partners in actions that productively contribute to accomplishing the goals of our association.
Any concerns or complaints should be directed to: PCPA Constituencies Commission Chair (refer to PCPA website for current Constituencies Chair information).